As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, individuals are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investments, investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at STA Accountants are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns
- Aged Based Pensions
- Transition to Retirement Income Streams
- Asset Restructuring
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- SMSF Borrowing Arrangements
- Advice on employer obligations
To discuss your self-managed superannuation fund strategies further, please contact:
<< Back to our services